- June 12th, 2018
Make sure you have a strong internet connection,and your browser is updated. Also, make sure you have all necessary materials ready for your upcoming lesson. We also suggest taking these steps:
- Take pictures of your homework and have it ready to upload to the online platform.
- Find a quiet place with no distractions.
- Make sure you’re on a desktop or laptop computer with Audio and Video Capabilities.
- Use The most updated version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
- Test your audio and video before the lesson.
- Wear headphones to reduce outside noise and prevent any echo